The Michigan Journal of Public Affairs (MJPA) is now accepting exceptional, original, and rigorously researched academic papers, articles, and Op-eds, on any public policy related-issue for our Volume 16 edition. We encourage submissions to include thorough analysis and/or policy recommendations. Submissions for MJPA Volume 16 are due at 11:59pm on Sunday, January 20, 2019.
- Eligibility: We accept submissions from graduate and professional students, academics, and professionals working in policy-related fields
- Citations: Must be included and formatted to Chicago Style. Please use endnotes
- Originality: Pieces should not have been previously published on any platform
- Email submissions to email@example.com
- Email subject line should be in this format: Last name, First Initial-Volume 16 (Article/Note/Special Issue)
- For online platform submissions, please include Online Submissions in the subject
- Include your name, institution and title of your paper in the email
- Do NOT include your name in the actual paper
- Attach your paper as a .DOC, .DOCX, or .WPD, complete with citations, to the email
In addition to our Volume 16 submissions, MJPA is also accepting articles and Op-eds on a rolling basis for our online platform. Articles should be no more than 1,000 words in length, and can be about any current/relevant policy issues.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org